Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris - Version 0.96 Online Galleries View:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him.
Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him.
A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
• The Garcias scene where Dan groped Adriana in front of Robert and Ayame to introduce them to swinging was completely redrawn. The dialogue has also changed drastically.
• The Garcias swinging scene where Ayame gives Robert a handjob and Adriana gives Dan a titjob was touched up in terms of art to look a lot better and more consistent with the Adriana changes last year. The dialogue has also changed quite significantly.
• Ayame can now be a virgin when having sex with Dan for the first time. This makes Dan join Robert, Arthur, Jack, Melvin and Sato in the current list of men who can deflower Ayame.
• The scene where Dan has sex with Ayame for the first time in the bathroom couch has changed drastically and there's now two versions of it that are about 70% of the text different from each other and have different panels. In the CG room you can pick which version you want to see, virgin or not.
• Dan will now use a condom for a set number of scenes while having sex with Ayame. We think this brings a new element of sexiness in the whole "decide not to use a condom anymore" scenario. This also means dialogue and picture changes for a few scenes.
• The threesome scene with Dan, Ayame and Adriana has been changed. Unfortunately, since we noticed we had to change this at last minute, the "old version" could not be saved. There's really not a huge reason to do so however. Still, in future versions, we might go back and implement the old scene in the CG room.
• Changed a picture during the Townsend/Garcia's foursome where Robert remembers watching Dan and Ayame having sex to reflect the new scene.
• The roof scene where Ayame has sex with Dan while Robert is down on the street looking up has been changed considerably.
• Fixed a bug in the roof scene where at the start of the scene the pubes were showing up at the wrong time.
• Fixed a bug in the roof scene where the "thought" boxes weren't showing up transparent.
• The picture of the contract signing at Melvin has been completely redrawn. The dialogue has also changed a bit to match the change.
• Fixed the Halloween teleport puzzle after many requests. It is now much easier and all the connections are 1:1
• Locked many areas of the city at the start of the game. You will now unlock the city progressively the longer you play the game and only if you need to access those areas for whatever route you're playing.
• Subway can't be accessed early game since most places you can go via subway are locked at the start.
• Changed some dialogue in the Gym repeatable scene.
• Changed some dialogue Ayame had with the first personal trainer, Ned. He no longer acts like he never met Ayame after the first time.
• Changed many many many many many many ad infinitum ad nauseaum lines of dialogue.
• Fixed a typo when the player received career points.
• Added a warning in a specific point in Sato's route to alert the player if the morality is too low. A lot of players weren't aware of why they weren't being able to progress at that point.
• Had to change a lot of the earlier code since it was a mess and it was hard to read, even for us. It's hard to change scenes when values are being changed at weird times so we had to clean all that mess up. This took a ridiculous amount of time.
• After many requests... Now when you are done watching a scene in the recollection room instead of being sent back to the recollection room in front of the sprite you interacted last with, you'll instead go back to the menu over the last scene you just watched. (Pictures)
• The menu option "Save" was changed to "Save/Load" to avoid some confusion.
• In the gym, quite a few of the personal trainer as well as the swimming coach name boxes during dialogues were being displayed centered. Fixed it to be consistent with the rest of the game.
• Fixed a bug with the fogs in the game appearing out of place, in interiors, or over the period of the day changing picture.
• Ayame now goes straight to the mall in the Office route when she has to purchase her suit. That way players won't get lost as easily and not remember where they had to go.
• You can now leave the Mall from the central area. You will leave for the subway until you purchase the car, once you do, you'll leave in your car.
• Fixed some duplicate sprites in some Office scenes.
• Fixed a bug with Clarke's sprite not appearing which caused an error (again) during the Garcias NTR Route when the CIA team leaves for a mission in the airport.
• Fixed a bug in the Park exhibitionism scene where Ayame's sprite would appear out of place and the blackmailer's sprite wouldn't disappear when it had to.
• Fixed a bug in the park where the Pokémon Go scene would still be there for 5 days longer after the NPC's had disappeared already.
• You can no longer accept jobs that you won't be able to work on afterwards because you're locked on other routes.
• Added an event alert in the Hospital for the days you have to go in the middle door instead of one of the wings. Some people were spending a lot of time figuring that out.
• The game now asks your age even if you skip prologue.
• Removed a wait on the prologue to make it go faster.
• Removed a bug in the gym where the sprite of the personal trainer would be out of place and then disappear.
• Changed a few lines in the gym to explain why you can't progress in that route in a certain situation.
• Changed a few lines in the 7/11 to explain why you aren't progressing in that route in a certain situation.
• Changed a billion lines of dialogue. Obviously metaphorically but felt like it. Please don't @ me with the billion.
• Changed the "time pass" events to add days of the week so when you see a time pass the day of the week will be adjusted. Also added them in the calendar if we ever decide to show how many "days" you've been playing for.
• We have created quite a few assets for Steam and submited our game. It got denied the first time because some of the lettering in the pictures wasn't very legible in lower resolutions but we've fixed and resubmitted. But now the page has been approved on Steam! Kagura Games will announce it soon as well, but afterwards we need to create a safe for work version where people will be able to patch later in case they want to play the NSFW version or the game as it was intended.
• Fixed a few bugs that we didn't remember to keep track in the patch notes.
• A ridiculous amount of quality changes and little fixed we sure as hell didn't keep track in the patch notes. Like, seriously, it's a lot.
• Unfortunately, due to time constraints with the CG team, we weren't able to finish the masturbation scene as a few assets are still to be finished. Trust me guys, the scene is really huge. Almost as big as 4 or 5 hentai scenes on its own. We will deliver this on Monday as a add-on or stand alone. We will give you guys both options.