Lucky Mark – Version 11.0 + Walkthrough Online Galleries View:
1. Improved game optimization (more about this separately above).
2. A small continuation of the storyline.
3. Improved Annie's schedule and added 1 event for her + the ability to chat and give gifts. (this is not the final version of the schedule, it will be improved)
4. Scene trip to the companion Bill.
5. Scene with Elena in the shower.
6. Added animations in the Breakfast with Helen event.
7. Returned the quality of images that had to be cut in previous versions due to technical problems. (problems solved)
8. Added a separate button HELP in the game menu, which describes some game mechanics (at the request of the players).
9. Removed the parameters STYLE and MOOD. Their role in communication, quality of work, sympathy of characters (as a result of voting) was also removed.
10. Changed events in which actions in INTRO led to the end of the game and the need to restart. Now everything is more loyal (at the request of the players).
11. Corrected the translation of several events (I will gradually make changes).
12. Fixed minor bugs.
Text: 30,000 Characters
Energy, hunger, neatness, fitness, and style will stay at 100.
Lust score does not matter anymore, if the event has been triggered you can do it, tested down to -99.
All peek events, with the exception of the massage room ( masseur and wife always catch me 2nd time ) and husband and wife in their bathroom Monday night and in the bedroom right after ( always get caught the second time ) , should no longer fail. Luck score just has to be greater than 1 for peek event success. Some events may be hard coded by the dev for failure no matter what your stats are.
Doing homework for daughter and work for boss a lot faster, the hardest task for daughter can be done in one 6 hour block, hardest work for boss can be done in one 4 hour block. Or if you so choose all levels of homework from daughter and work from boss can be completed instantly by clicking on the two hour block.
Like the original mod go to the office of the main character, click on the computer, click on ViewTube, and take the Hacker's Path course to max out all other stats
By using the mod and taking the Hacker's Path course all the stats for the characters will be maxed out allowing for a quicker playthrough. If you would like a slower playthrough (closer to how the original game is played ) you can use the mod, but do not take the Hacker's Path course.
If you want a slower playthrough:
Create a save after the introduction is over
Go into the Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_110\Lucky Mark ALPHA 11.0_Data\Save folder to find the game save file
Edit the save file with Notepad, Notepad++, or similar, then look for these values:
* 19999 - enter in however much money you want
* 100 - enter 100 here.
4. Save the edited file and reload the game save.
This give you money to start out with, and will give you the hacking skill without having to take Hacker's Path course, which should not affect game play at all.